We all have our days when we don't feel like ourselves. It's easy to get discouraged and feel like we aren't good enough but You are more than enough! Here are 5 tips to boost your confidence.
1. Speak positively - Start the day feeding yourself positive words like "Today is going to be a great day" , "You look beautiful" or "You are worthy". When you speak positively about yourself or during stressful situations it Manifests great energy your way!
2. Wear that outfit! No matter the personality, everyone loves a compliment, and it's nothing wrong with it. Compliments are a great way of showing kindness and spreading genuine love towards others. Even if you are not in the mood to get dressed up do it anyway! Wear something that will bring out your features, skin tone and makes you want to show off to the world lol. Once you get that compliment, it will boost self-confidence and gives the urge to dress up often; Also don't be afraid to say Thank You, OWN IT!
3. Letting go of Toxic Friends/ Relationships. Misery loves company. Stop hanging around people that drain your energy. How are you expected to be successful if you hang out with people who don't want to see you grow, nor encouraging you. Be in the accompany of strong-minded individuals who know what they want out of life, active on their goals, and don't gossip about others. The main objective is to secure your peace and happiness.
4. Smile Often. Your teeth can be white, yellow, brown, blue, crooked, or gapped; Embrace it! A smile will make you live longer. It makes the heart feel warm and un- bothered. When you laugh, your smile is automated and your personality comes forth. keep that same energy when posing for a group photo, I promise your aura will light up a room.
5. Get to know Yourself. The major key to Confidence is knowing You! Which can be harder than it looks. In order to do that; you will need to be self-aware and comfortable with your flaws and how you treat others. We all have a story about what makes us "the way we are" but self-reflecting is essential to change in behavior. Be willing to make changes. If you don’t know where to begin, take a big uncomfortable leap and ask your peers what do they think about you and your character. They may see you more than you see yourself. You don't have to agree but be capable to listen and self reflect. As stated; first knowing who you truly are will eliminate the people who are tearing you down and you’ll be able to detect who is genuinely telling you about yourself because they want the best for you. Self-love, self-worth, and self-respect will come naturally once you take time for yourself, seek it in you before seeking it within someone else. Nothing wrong with QUALITY ME TIME!
Sassy CEO- Shanice Vance